Quality Assurance Manager
ZymIQ was founded by scientists, veterinarians, and entrepreneurs in 2020 with the mission to bring highly innovative enzyme-based products and cosmetics for the wellbeing of humans and animals. We aim to fight existing and emerging microbial infections, and to help managing the antibiotic resistance problem. As we have already brought forward our next phase of product launches, we need to scale up the organization with a new experienced Quality Assurance Manager.
You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of all products and services offered by the company. The successful candidate will oversee the development and implementation of quality assurance procedures and monitor compliance with applicable regulations. The role will contain hands on work and team leading.
As the new Quality Assurance Manager you will join a committed team with six competent colleagues at our headquarters at Ideon Science Park, Lund. We strive for a collaborative and positive environment that encourages creativity and empowers employees to take ownership of their work.
Join us on the journey of creating new paths within the healthcare industry.
- Develop and implement quality assurance policies and procedures to ensure the production of products and services that meet the highest standards of quality.
- Participate in the design and implementation of Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Oversee the investigation and resolution of quality-related issues.
- Monitor product performance, investigate and troubleshoot product issues, and recommend product design improvements.
- Prepare and maintain product quality documentation.
- Perform internal and external audits..
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including regulatory agencies and suppliers.
- Train and mentor quality assurance / R&D personnel.
- Prepare and present quality-related reports to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Several years of experience in a quality assurance role.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, EC 1223 and MDR.
- Experience in medical device industry preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
For more information:
Mats Clarsund, CTO, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0725730980
Please send your application to: email@example.com